- PLEASE PHONE IN YOUR ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE ORDERING OR FINDING A PART.
- RT ULE Custom
- Warp Feeds and Shells
- Tech Resources
ULE Vertical Feed Mainbodies
ULE Vertical Feed Bodies
1. Uses Cocker thread barrel (not included) instead of twist-lock barrel.
2. Screw in feed tube with Angel threads. Also same as Empire or Ion threads.
3. Ball detent (Angel thread)
4. Limited Colors
5. Fits RT Pro, RT ULE Custom, Emag, Minimag, Classic
Black Bodies are $135. Colors are $10 more. Feed Cup can be loctited in place or left loose if you are changing styles.
We call them ULE for "Ultra Light Engineering" because these babies are light as a feather! 3.9 oz total weight with feed cup and detent makes you faster to the 50! See more pics on Automags.org.
Note: If you want to put this on an Automag/Classic or Minimag, you will need to press the twist lock assembly out of the rail. Also, this ULE body will not fit the old Automag RT.
Please Note: These pictures of colored bodies will vary with monitor type/monitor settings and particular browser and do not necessarily represent the actual color of the product.